NOTICE TO ALL VISITORS AT PEIRSON SERVICES, YOU ARE IMPORTANT TO US!
As an essential community service we have been allowed to continue providing counselling and youth services to our clients despite the challenges of COVID – 19.
Thank you for your assistance in working with us to keep our service safe for everyone.
This page will be kept up-to-date should there be any changes to services
So check in here to find the latest info about how Peirson Services is managing service delivery on any given day.
- As a team we are committed to practicing the 1.5m social distancing rules, high standards in hygiene and have a strict cleaning schedule in place.
- As government restrictions are being lifted we are recommencing some group work.
- However, in order to continue providing face to face services we need your help with the following measures.
Precautionary Measures When Visiting Peirson Services
For the safety of all visitors and as a condition of entry to Peirson Services
- Use the hand sanitiser at our front door before entering the building
- Avoid touching your face or surfaces around the office
- Use social distancing of 1.5 metres, no physical contact at all
- If you have any cold/flu symptoms, please call ahead and we will arrange for your appointment to be via phone or internet
Together we have a joint responsibility to make these arrangements work so that everyone can be safe.
Contingency Plans are in Place Should We Need to Close the Office.
In such an event we plan to continue service delivery via phone and online while staff work from home. All current clients will be contacted by SMS or phone should this measure become necessary.